Welcome to the Simply Laughter Online Summit Life Time All Area Access.
The Summit will go live from 19 January 2018.
For The First Time EVER!
40+ Experts & Practitioners gather to Empower, Enlighten & Energize you with a Deeper Awareness of how to transform lives through Laughter.
Who is presenting and what are the different steps we cover?
I have hand picked 30+ Laughter Experts who are at the top of their game. Despite their busy schedules they have dedicated time to share this knowledge with you. YAY!
I have also gathered 10+ of my Professional Speaker friends who are Experts in their field to help you learn the top tips that you can adapt to any business.
Three steps we will cover:
Step 1 Laughter Yoga Practices
See what other laughter professionals around the world are doing to change lives and spread Laughter as a way to live a healthier, happier life.
Step 2 Adaptions of Laughter
Discover how to become niche and come up with your own unique Practice and transformational tools. You can do it!
Step 3 Business Skills Development
Learn how to up your game and improve on all the skills you need to run a productive club. Practice or business?
I have created the course to cover a variety of these Steps every day. You can watch it in sequence or by Expert Speaker and Topic of interest.
Here is the schedule for the 5 Days:
SIMPLY LAUGHTER ONLINE SUMMIT List of Days and speakers
1. Jo-Dee Walmsley - Dave Berman Opening Welcome
!!Live on Zoom!!
2. Dr Madan Kataria – Founder Of Laughter Yoga
3. Jules Mitchell – Laughter with Kids & Schools
4 . Anne Rose Hart - Quantum Play and Joy Retreats
5. Teena Miller - Dialysis Patients & Hospitals
6. Lesley Lyle – Happiness Ambassador and PP
7. Sylvia Baldock – Images & Being Memorable
8. Saana Azzam– Making Money Doing What You Love
1. Jeffrey Briar – Laughter Clubs
2. Elva Zhang – Quantum Potential of Joy and Meditation
3. Luis Gomez – Jails
4. Ros Ben-Moshe – Laughing at Cancer
5. Linda Leclerc – Presenting and Laughter Business
6. Mary Turner Thomson – Writing, Publishing and Marketing Your Book
7. Angie Phillips – Designing your Marketing Material
8. Michael Dodd – Answering Difficult Questions
1. Julie Ostrow – Improv, Humor and Laughter
2. Francis Monferrer– Sacred Sexuality and Relationships
3. James Hazlerig – Laughnosis
4. George Toscani and Sabina Gerin – AquaLaughter
5. Janni Goss - Mental Stress, Carers and Golden Ages
6. Merv Neal – Business – How to Improve Your Laughter Business
7. Jamaine Edwards – Keep Recurring Clients
8. Albert Nerenberg – Actorcise and Laughology
1. Warren Knight – How to get work through social media
2. Dave Berman – Daily Laughers
3. Diane Kichijitsu – Laughter in Traumatic situations, and on Cruises
4. Alex Sternick – Gibberish – the Art Of Nonsense
5. Sue Carter Ansari – Lympatic System and Joyfit
6. Lotte Mikkelsen - Laughter training, Laughter Business
7. Punam Verma – Interview Skills
8. Mindy Gibbins-Klein – Thoughtful Leadership
1. Sebastien Gentry – Laughter Wellness
2. Guy Giard – Humanitarian Clowning with Patch Adams
3. Olivera Radovanovic – Laughter Yoga Tourism
4. James Taylor – Creativity
5. Joe Hoare – Yoga Part of Laughter Yoga
6. Julie Holmes – Sales and Marketing
7. QJ – Fill your Workshops
Jo-Dee Walmsley – Closing Zoom Party with Robert Rivest, and Rohit Bassi
Remember to Live Life Laughingly
Your Host - Jo-Dee Walmsley, Global Laughter Ambassador
“When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves.' Lao Tzu
Can laughter liberate the hidden potential of your people to “do it themselves”? Simply, yes!
Jo-Dee Walmsley makes this bold idea real: As an experienced Motivational Speaker and Energizer, Laughter Teacher, she shows the path via her Laughter Program to more rewarding, creative and productive states of mind, perfected in recent years in keynotes and in workshops, tailored to Blue-Chip corporations and many more in Dubai, and is now bringing her unique and vitalizing charisma to the UK and Europe and beyond. Seriously? See for yourself!
‘We don’t laugh because we are happy, we are happy because we laugh!”